- University of Antwerp – International Design Workshop Week
- Creativity, confinement and conflict – Question Architecture X Arts University Bournemouth
- Noon Lecture Online: Creativity, confinement and conflict
- Colloquium – Icons of Domestic Ritual
- Opening of the exhibition : “Icons of Domestic Rituals”
Category Archives: Publications
Out of Nothing! Interview with Ola-Dele Kuku by Charlotte de Moor
“We need to rebuild the human value that is decaying”. @oladelekuku Architecture is Incomplete interview – coming soon to Question Architecture.
A recent interview of Ola-Dele Kuku, “Architecture as Critique” was published in TLmagazine issue 29. You can read it on TLmagazine’s website by clicking on the image below.
Ola-Dele Kuku 29 May 2014 | by Janantoon When I first saw one of Ola-Dele Kuku’s furniture pieces, I was immediately captured. This piece was exhibited in the Design Museum Ghent. Actually, ‘furniture’ is a misleading label. The objects he creates … Continue reading
‘S P E A K I N G I N V E R N A C U L A R’ Exposition – Présentation du livre 30 Mars – 22 Avril 2012 INAUGURATION : Jeudi 29 Mars 2012 (18.00 – … Continue reading
Ola-Dele Kuku RTBF interview – Passeurs de mondes – 2011
Kwintessens Publication (Vlaams Tijdschrift voor Vormgeving en Mode) ‘Designing for Conflict and Chaos’ – interwiew by Kurt Vanbelleghem
DESIGNING FOR CONFLICT AND CHAOS in Kwintessens – Forms of design that go beyond the logic of demand and supply –